Episode 6: Awakening
He wakes up in a dark oval shaped room.
The last thing he remembers is a little blond boy standing in front of him as he opened the door, the rest of his memories seem like one big black hole getting sucked within itself, leaving nothing but blank.
I can't remember anything..
My name..
Where did i come from?
Where the hell am I?
The bump on his head is still aching, though days have passed since he was "taken", or at least so he believes.. nevertheless, it appears he didn't have enough sleep yet, his head hits the floor again and he surrenders to his bleak dreams, always ready to haunt him in the face of a crisis.
The last thing he remembers is a little blond boy standing in front of him as he opened the door, the rest of his memories seem like one big black hole getting sucked within itself, leaving nothing but blank.
I can't remember anything..
My name..
Where did i come from?
Where the hell am I?
The bump on his head is still aching, though days have passed since he was "taken", or at least so he believes.. nevertheless, it appears he didn't have enough sleep yet, his head hits the floor again and he surrenders to his bleak dreams, always ready to haunt him in the face of a crisis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home