Episode 3: Paramedics
"I think that's enough.. Set the time of death and let's wrap it up"
"Time of death, 8:23 PM"
"You free next friday?"
"Yeah i'm free, you wanna do somethin?"
"Well.. thought we could just rent a movie or somethin'.. I feel like spending friday night at home for a change, instead of answering calls for some freak who decided to jump out of his window"
"Rent a movie? like some old married couple? no thanks.. i rather stay home with my dogs.."
"It's your loss.."
"Time of death, 8:23 PM"
"You free next friday?"
"Yeah i'm free, you wanna do somethin?"
"Well.. thought we could just rent a movie or somethin'.. I feel like spending friday night at home for a change, instead of answering calls for some freak who decided to jump out of his window"
"Rent a movie? like some old married couple? no thanks.. i rather stay home with my dogs.."
"It's your loss.."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home